Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life, Love and Music May 25th


Sometimes I wished I had a relationship with my father. He died March 2011 at 53 years old. While visiting St. Louis to wrap up some last minute things with family... a lot of what if and why came to thought. I just learned that everything that has a beginning... has an end. I have accepted the terms of death. That why I understand now… that I have to live for the moment.  People are always trying to rationalize staying within the norm, which is fine by modern day standards But that is not me. I need to live life and experience everything on God green earth. This blog and this so call life is going back to my roots. Sit back, relax and enjoy my life, love and music. 

Blog is sponsor by: 

Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City

 

http://youtu.be/3LqAWDribDU


No comments:

Post a Comment