Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Love and Music Jan 2011:DJ Premier VS Pete Rock

As must know, I have a passion and love for music. It’s like the gas to my engine. Last week I listen to the DJ Premier VS Pete Rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTvP6q0SQbA interview and was completely mind blown. Their best work was during the time that I first was introduced to Hip-Hop. I had to sneak and watch MTV Jams, because my mother did not appreciate the craft. My mother was a 80’s elevator music type of women, which I appreciate it because I listen to a lot of stuff on now on the regular.

You have to understand music is a part of my life... its touches the essence of my soul.  Since I do a little DJ now... and learning how to sample and chop beats. I really appericate the lesson from watching this video. It's not the love for frame and money... it's just good music for the soul.

Until Next Time,

MFJ

The downloads are coming. I'm getting back to the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment